2019 - CurrentHuawei, United Kingdom
Senior Mobile Security Engineer
- Conduct Penetration testing on Kirin chipset related products: TEE OS, Secure boot, InSE
- Lead the security certification of Kirin chipset related products
- Huawei representative at GlobalPlatform Security Task Force
- Architecture review, threat modelling, code review
- Provide security guidelines to the development team.
2017 - 2019Thales, France
- Responsible for security assessment of Mobile and Secure Element related products, following certification schemes such as GlobalPlatform, Common Criteria, EMVCo and the French CSPN
- Keywords: Mobile Payment Applications, TEE, Secure Boot, Secure Elements, Security Certification
2014 - 2017French Atomic Energy Commission (CEA)
- Conducting research on software hardening techniques against Physical Attacks (Side channel and Fault Injection attacks) on Embedded Systems (Secure Element).
- Keywords: ARM Cortex-M, LLVM, Cryptography, Runtime Code Generation, Side Channel Attacks, Fault Attacks
2014 - 2017Ecole des Mines de Saint-Étienne, France
PhD in Security of Embedded Systems
Design and implementation of software countermeasures and hardening techniques to protect against physical attacks on embedded systems.